This café is good for meetings.
What I like about it:
- Nooks and pews. This tiny café has enough seating for about 10 people in its wooden pews and cosy nooks.
- Coffee. Judging from the constantly moving crowd, I’m not the only one who thinks the coffee here is excellent.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 5
- Wifi: No.
- Power sockets: No.
- Location:47 London Wall, London EC2M 5TE
- Nearest tube: Moorgate
- Music volume: None.
- Teeny tiny. Getting a seat at this place is a hit or miss.
- They serve Monmouth coffee.
- £2.80 for a flat white.
I gave this coffee rating based on the flat white I had. It was perfect – milky and super tasty. Their selection of cakes looks good too!
The café purposely has no wifi… perhaps a strong hint that you shouldn’t be working or on your electronic devices? Either way, I would still go back for the cosy feel and excellent coffee!