This café is good for chilling and watching the world go by.
What I like about it:
- Unique. To my knowledge, its the only artisan café in Richmond.
- The baristas. Davide and David (yes, actually) are super friendly!
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 4
- Wifi: No.
- Power sockets: No.
- Location: 4 The Square, London TW9 1DZ
- Nearest tube: Richmond
- Music volume: Just right
- Super small.
- Regular table and chair seatings.
If you are in Richmond and want to chill in an independent café – this is it. Aside from quality coffee, they have a good selection of teas and their cafes are yummy. Try Coffeeology if you are in the area. Also, check out this site for other fun things to do around Richmond.
I gave this coffee rating based on a filter coffee. They could definitely do better.