This café is best for meetings and brunch.
What I like about it:
- Insta-worthy. Filled with lots of plants, this is a beautiful place to took insta-worthy pictures.
- Great escape from the hustle and bustle. The café is located in the quieter parts of West London.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 3
- Wifi: Yes.
- Power sockets: None.
- Location:17 Ravenscourt Ave, London W6 0SL
- Nearest tube: Ravenscourt Park Station
- Music volume: None but you hear the sound of cars passing on the overhead bridge.
- They also sell plants and other garden things.
Found this place on London Coffee Shops instagram and had to go! Its a good place for breakfast or brunch – they serve a delicious selection of almond croissants, apple and orange spiced cake, toasties and other heavenly treats.
The coffee rating was mainly from their Matcha latte. I thought it was pretty average.
However, I would definitely go back again just because its such a beautiful space.