This café is good for meetings and drinks.
What I like about it:
- Ambiance. Its got a good, slightly party-ish vibe to it.
- Opens late. This place opens from 7.30am to 11pm.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 4
- Wifi: Yes.
- Power sockets: Yes, downstairs.
- Location: 219 Beak St, Carnaby, London W1F 9RP
- Nearest tube: Piccadilly Circus
- Music volume: Loud.
- They play a mix of house and other party beats.
- Seating is a mix of high tables and chairs. There is regular seating downstairs.
This Grind branch is much smaller than the other branches and would be best for takeaway coffee or if you manage to snag a seat near the window, its good for people watching on a lazy Sunday.