This café is good for meetings, drinks and working if can work with the loud volume.
What I like about it:
- Ambiance. This Grind has attitude.
- Opens late. This place opens from 7.30am to 11pm.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 4
- Wifi: Yes.
- Power sockets: Yes, near the wall seating.
- Location: Covent Garden, 42 Maiden Ln, London WC2E 7LJ
- Nearest tube: Covent Garden
- Music volume: Loud.
- They play a mix of house and other party beats.
- Seating is a mix of high tables and chairs near the window and booths and wooden tables and chairs everywhere else. There is additional seating downstairs.
I find the interior of this branch so beautiful! Its a nice place to work if you can work with the loud music but it can get quite busy. It seems to be a popular place for post-work drinks.
I gave this coffee rating based on a flat white and matcha latte.