This café is best for meetings.
What I like about it:
- Vibes. There’s a sort of buzz in the café that makes you feel really cool.
- Good rest stop. Hidden in Carnaby Street off Oxford Street, this place is a good place to rest and relax after a long day of being a tourist.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 4.5
- Wifi: None.
- Power sockets: None.
- Location:3 Lowndes Ct, Carnaby, London W1F 7HD
- Nearest tube: Oxford Circus
- Music volume: Just right.
- Seating type: Wooden and steel tables, chairs and benches.
It is no surprise that this DoCaSA has no wifi or plugs because it is located in such a happening area. However, its a great place to meet friends and enjoy a quality cup of coffee.