This café is best for meetings.
What I like about it:
- Opens til late. One of the rarer cafés that open until 7.30pm.
- Excellent coffee and food. One of those places that know their coffee and food. Everything there is yummy. The cake here runs out super fast!
- Ambiance. It’s got an “arsty” feel to it, chilled-out vibes and a lot of natural light.
- Friendly baristas. Even during peak hours, their barista was very happy to tell me about their coffee.
- The matcha latte. Ace.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 5
- Wifi: Available but often broken.
- Power sockets: None
- Music volume: Just right.
- Nearest tube: Goodge Street
- Location: 40 Store St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7DB
- It’s a small space. This one gets super busy between 12 and 3pm. It is frequented by a mixture of working people and students. Due to how busy (and noisy) it gets, it isn’t ideal for long work sessions.
- Seating type: Wood and steel tables and chairs.
A great place to get good coffee and delicious cake (try their matcha and white chocolate cake or their carrot cake and you will know what I mean) but I would not work from here. They definitely know how to make excellent coffee and source from London’s best – Square Mile Coffee Roasters.