This café is best for short work sessions and meetings.
What I like about it:
- Excellent coffee and food. One of those places that know their coffee and food. Everything there is yummy.
- Ambiance. It’s got an “arsty” feel to it, chilled-out vibes and a lot of natural light.
- The matcha latte. Ace.
- Coffee rating (1 = really bad, 5 = really good): 5
- Wifi: None.
- Power sockets: None
- Location:54 Tavistock Pl, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9RG
- Nearest tube: King’s Cross St Pancras
- It’s a small space but this particular branch does not get very busy. It is usually frequented by students since it is located near University College London.
- Seating type: Wood and steel tables and chairs.
This is a good place for a one-to-one meeting or a short work session but it is not a long-work-session kind of place purely because they do not have power sockets or wifi. However, in my opinion, these guys make the best coffee and serve up the most delicious cakes. Try their matcha and white chocolate cake or their carrot cake and you will know what I mean.